Social Media & Content Manager
Harmony is a fast and open blockchain for decentralized applications.
Our protocol has achieved secure and random state sharding. Harmony Mainnet supports thousands of nodes in multiple shards, producing blocks in a few seconds with instant finality. Our staking mechanism reduces centralization while supporting stake delegation, reward compounding and double-sign slashing.
Harmony aims to build an open network of nodes operated and governed by a large community.
- Plan, implement, and manage Harmony's social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness across Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube (among others).
- Own the company’s Medium presence. Craft content that is SEO-friendly, approachable, and reaches a new audience of potential developers and partners.
- Use various analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance. Analyze key metrics and compile reports.
- Serve as the marketing liaison with design, working to create visual assets for social media, marketing collateral.
- 3+ years experience in social media and/or content marketing w/ 1 year in blockchain.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective users and platforms including Buffer and Hootsuite.
- Knowledge of SEO and experience applying them to content development.
- Intellectual interest in blockchain/digital assets and how they will reshape global markets.
- You have prior experience as part of a social media team in a political campaign
- You have editorial experience at an online news outlet
- You have been published content on a lot of high-quality brands and sites