at Aragon DAC
Aragon is an open source, decentralized, project fighting for the freedom to organize. We believe that decentralized organizations can solve the world’s worst problems.
As part of the ongoing efforts to build out the Aragon infrastructure, the Aragon Foundation is collaborating with Giveth to build out a second core team that will help end-users experiment with the Aragon stack.
We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer to lead the creation of revolutionary governance modules.
The first task will be to research TCR’s in order to design applications using reusable components from the Aragon UI toolset given the already designed contracts. The second task will be to redesign the Giveth DApp integrating the lessons we have learned from the Giveth Beta keeping in mind it must be easy to build using Aragon Apps. As in, what Aragon apps need to be built to so that the Giveth DApp can run natively off of Aragon, and what should these Apps look like.
- Work closely with users to understand and document their needs.
- Translate user requested features and other input from cross-functional teams into storyboards, process flows and wireframe diagrams.
- Identify and troubleshoot existing UX problems.
- Maintain and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, images, etc.
- Proven experience working in a UX Designer position.
- Ability to translate complex technical processes into clear and intuitive user interfaces.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mature understanding of blockchain technology, DAOs and their political and economic implications.
- Passionate about open source and decentralization.
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude capable of leading the design efforts on the team.
Good to Have
- Previous experience contributing to or managing open source projects.
- Graphic design skills.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- An extroverted and curious communication style.
How to Apply
- Please send your CV, linkedin, and some samples of your work.
- Please tell us why Aragon caught your attention and what excites you about the blockchain space.