Using cutting-edge technology to connect streamers, gamers, and developers
We are seeking full stack engineers who know their way around multiple blockchain platforms and are strong in Object-Oriented languages, such as C++ and Java.
Most especially, we are looking for a Lead Software Engineer who has experience mentoring engineers but is comfortable being 100% hands-on technically.
You’ll be working to develop, design, and test blockchain and smart contract technologies using C++ or Java as well as designing Proof-of-Concepts for how blockchain technologies can be used to grow and optimize our existing businesses. As this is a new team being put together, you’ll need to be comfortable with ambiguity and able to work independently with limited supervision.
We Are Offering:
• Competitive Salary
• Generous bonus structure
• Generous benefits package
• Paid vacation & sick days
What You Need for this Position:
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Math, or another technical field preferred (equivalent professional experience is acceptable)
• 5+ Years expertise in C/C++, Java, or other OO Programming
• Extensive professional experience in a full stack capacity
• Experience leading a team of engineers
• Experience with blockchain and smart contract technologies, related cryptographic principles, both theory & practice
• DevOps knowledge
• Excellent English-speaking communication
• Passion for joining a fast-paced, early-stage startup
What You Will Be Doing:
• Build a decentralized network to be shared in a peer to peer like network
• Design, architect, develop, and implement a decentralized network via blockchain technology that allows for strong data security, excellent control of data, ease of integration, and reduction of cost
• Architect a unique blockchain that overcomes scalability concerns
• Maintain and expand upon knowledge of multiple languages, frameworks, tools, devices, applications, and their capabilities
• Develop models within distributed computing frameworks
• Design and build complex applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high-reliability
IndieStorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.