Shift Markets provides enterprise-level technology and personalized service to clients launching global FX Brokerages and Crypto Exchanges. The firm’s turnkey brokerage package includes trading technology, liquidity, risk management, compliance, sales, and marketing. SHIFT’s clients include start-up, middle market, and established FX, CFD and Cryptocurrency brokerages. SHIFT began servicing clients more than 10 years ago from its New York City headquarters. Now with a worldwide team, the firm continues to provide services to a global clientele from startup phases to maturation and exit.
We are currently looking for a full-time Business Development professional who will be based in our New York office. This role will involve helping coins get listed on exchanges and also assisting exchanges with selling listings to coins.
If you are highly motivated to succeed and enjoy interacting with clients, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
• Building and maintaining relationships with coin and token issuers
• Closing deals between coins and exchanges
• Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Collaborating with the sales team and leadership to maximize existing relationships
• Providing guidance to Shift’s exchange clients about marketing their listings
• Responding to client requests for proposals
• Answering prospective client questions and making follow-up calls
• Prospecting for new clients and coordinating business generation actiities
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confidence in calling, connecting and interacting with potential clients
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Self-motivated, responsible, proactive and works well with a team
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Available to start right away
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or a closely related field
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in sales, negotiation, and/or business development
$100k+ between base and commissions