Perlin is the first practical, trustless and decentralized cloud computing marketplace that leverages underutilized compute power in everyday smart-devices to make supercomputing economically viable and accessible globally.
We are looking for passionate developers who are interested in distributed ledger technologies and distributed systems, with an in depth understanding of smart-contracts, cryptographic, crypto-economics and directed-acyclic-graphs.
- Build and grow the Perlin Developer Community on Discord and several other channels
- Create high quality technical content that highlights the ability for developers to start building on Perlin with ease
- Be an advocate for Perlin on public forums, Reddit, etc
- Communicate with our team directly to aid with the development of the product and to highlight what features will translate to more developer mindshare
- Developed with Rust/Go and several other languages or willing to learn
- Has extensive experience with building out smart contracts
- Understanding of serverless frameworks and developing those types of applications is a bonus
- Great personality and willingness to travel
- Previous high quality code samples and documentation that the community can use as a baseline
- Great communication and writing skills
- Marketing/community building experience is a bonus
- Genuine passion for developing and creating side projects