Logos Network is a well-funded, early stage startup building a hyper-scalable crypto transaction network. We are seeking talented software engineers for hands-on technical roles in developing both the underlying protocol and the broader network ecosystem. Employees are empowered to meaningfully shape both the technology and the company, and we promote an academic and fast-paced work environment that fosters and rewards exceptional performance. We offer competitive compensation packages that include significant exposure to token upside.
- Derive software requirements, perform detailed software design/documentation and implement the core distributed protocol depicted in the software design
- Perform gap analysis on existing implementation vs enhanced software design and implement the enhanced design
- Develop highly performant P2P communication protocols that are optimized across a variety of environments
- Contribute to theoretical work on protocol, including synthesizing ongoing cryptocurrency and distributed algorithms research
- Aid in development of ecosystem applications, depending on skill set
- Develop libraries that expose node interfaces to a variety of common programming languages
- A passion for blockchain technology and the role they play in global markets.
- Expertise in building distributed applications and systems using C++ (required)
- Solid understanding of distributed systems principles, algorithms, and data structures (required)
- Literacy with cryptographic principles and practices (required)
- Experience using version control tools, bug tracking tools and Linux (required)
- Experience contributing to and leading FOSS projects (preferred)
- Experience implementing distributed software systems and applications that overcome the challenges of P2P networking (preferred)
- Experience in one or more of the following (preferred):
- Cryptocurrency protocols, blockchains, smart contracts.
- Financial technology
- User experience and web applications
- Infrastructure related development
- Parallel programming
- Servers and RPC interfaces
- Internet protocol suite, particularly TCP and UDP
Competitive Pay + Equity + Full Benefits + Relocation