Lunie is a staking and governance platform for proof-of-stake blockchains. We build simple user experiences for interacting with token-based communities. Our browser extension, web wallet, and mobile apps are responsible for much of the activity on the Cosmos Network. In the coming months, we’re adding support for other major proof of stake blockchains… and we need your help!
Working at Lunie is fun, fast-paced, and flexible. We’re ambitous, open-minded, and looking for people who want to have a big impact. Our 5 person team is split between Toronto and Berlin. We operate with a hybrid remote model — we like to see each other a couple days of the week but also enjoy working from home. All of our code is open source.
If you want to have an impact on the future of staking, we’d love to hear from you!
What your primary responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with our design team to turn product ideas and designs into simple, accessible UI components, and user experiences
- Improve the front end code for our web wallet, chrome extension, and mobile apps
- Establish best practices and scalable patterns for our UI’s and component libraries
- Simplify our existing codebase and help squash bugs
- Review pull requests and provide valuable feedback to members of the team and open source contributors
What we look for in a successful UI Developer:
- A love of front end / UI development ❤
- An eye for good UI and UX design.
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience, mostly on the front end
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of Vue.js or other reactive frameworks
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through
- Experience working on a product team with other engineers, product managers, and designers
50k - 70k Euro, 1 - 3.5% Equity