Join a team of talented engineers to develop the key technologies for blockchain-based systems, including consensus algorithm, key management, multi-party computation, ring signature, and P2P networking. Design, develop and test of software to support digital asset creation, management and transfer.
- Proficient at code optimization and layering, with in-depth understanding of the software architecture and design methodology
- 5 years of software lifecycle development experiences
- Previous experience with blockchain development is a plus
- Previous experiences in network security and cryptography is a plus
Benefits of Working at Wanchain
- Competitive compensation (payable in cryptocurrency if desired)
- Great support from team members.
– Invitations to networking events.
About the Wanchain
Wanchain is developing next generation cross-chain blockchain architecture with privacy protection. Our mission is to re-build the financial services industry and recently raised $35 million in an ICO. Wanchain 1.0 is a fork of Ethereum with Monero-style ring signatures and one time accounts for privacy protection. We see that privacy at the networking level is a fundamental requirement for the financial services industry and we are also evaluation other privacy protocols like zkSNARKs. Wanchain 2.0 will include the above + a bridge to Ethereum. Using a novel application of secure multi-party compute we can lock ETH on the Ethereum chain and mint a new ETH-W on Wanchain. Soon thereafter we will bridge to Bitcoin, and other public and private chains - pulling many digital assets onto the Wanchain ledger.
$140K – $220K | Equity 0.0% – 1.5%