Huobi Global is the Leading Global Blockchain Asset Financial Service Provider. We offer quality service for over millions of users from over 130 countries. In terms of technology platform, product line, security risk management system, operations and customer service, Huobi Group and its sub-brands are at a world-leading level compared with global peers.
Huobi Group also consists of Huobi News & Research Platform, Huobi Wallet Digital Asset Management, Huobi Labs and Huobi Blockchain Research Centre. Huobi Group’s Global Operation Centre based in Singapore is expanding rapidly the talent pool.
The Role: Customer Service Officer
We are currently looking for a full-time candidate to assist in the Customer Service Department.
- Managing incoming online live chats and email inquiries
- Ability to identify and assess customers’ issues
- Be familiar with the products and services of the company
- Handle customer issues and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through friendly and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Finance/Banking or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in Financial/Banking/Fintech is required for this position
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to start work immediately or on a short notice is preferred