Hello, we’re Transparent Systems.
We’re at the forefront of open platforms, secure APIs, and distributed cryptographic systems for B2B payments and financial settlement in the US. Our mission is to modernize money and improve financial accessibility to serve the public good.
We value each and every employee. We value our employee’s opinions, diversity, and collaboration.
What you’ll be doing:
• Design, implement, and optimize core cryptographic libraries and secure systems (protocols and mechanisms).
• Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
• Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
• Conduct research to identify new attack avenues and product enhancement.
• Represent Transparent in collaborating with academic, research, and open source technical groups working on the latest developments in cryptography.
What you bring to us:
• You have start-up experience and you really want to work on v1.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Experience implementing cryptographic primitives/algorithms and cryptographic protocols.
• Experience with any of the following: Go, Rust, C, C++.
• Significant experience building secure applications and strong knowledge of authentication protocols/applied cryptography.
• Must be able to identify and defend against protocol/network-level attacks.
• Strong experience with security-oriented system design with applied cryptography at the forefront.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills and listening skills.
• You have tenacity to do it right the first time and you have the propensity to act!
• Ability to communicate effectively with any audience and get to root cause and then solution.
What we offer:
• Competitive start-up salary.
• Full benefits package.
• Fun place to work with smart people!
• Collaborative environment and a small team, make a big impact immediately.
• You can bring your dog to work if you like.