Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
As a member of Treasury Operations, you’ll gain real-world experience supporting day-to-day treasury banking operations, ensuring proper internal controls and protection of customer information. Working out of our Hong Kong office, you’ll get the opportunity to develop your skills, collaborate across teams and continue to learn.
You will help us to ensure the success of critical treasury operational functions, including cash reconciliation, wire processing, transaction confirmation and cash positioning. You will also participate in the development of related policies and processes to ensure alignment with Treasury objectives, primarily as it relates to cash and financial risk management.
What you’ll work on:
- Support customer reconciliation activities for fiat flowing through our platform and ensuring an accurate, up-to-date cash position and complete exception management
- Evaluate internal control structures and data to identify weaknesses and any associated risks, as well as make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks
- Interact and communicate with internal stakeholders regarding daily processes and critical issues
- Identify and investigate opportunities for new processes and resources
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or closely related field
- 3+ years of progressively responsible accounting or finance experience
- Ability to influence internal and external customers to resolve exception items and achieve organisational objectives on an expedient basis
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and use good judgement to establish order or priorities on the fly
- Proven success at identifying and documenting key performance and risk indicators and can develop meaningful and insightful management dashboards and reporting
- Established ability to organize, analyze and interpret data to explain irregularities or trends
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Mac OSX and GSuite
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world’s leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HKD 677,000 + Competitive Equity Package