Our client is looking for a Cryptocurrency Analyst to join a growing team of highly talented cryptocurrency technologists, traders and researchers. As part of the Chicago team, you will be tasked with researching, analyzing, and tracking developments in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Focus on researching individual cryptocurrencies to discover new investment opportunities and produce regular reports for key decision makers and senior management.
- Spend time every day following market changes affecting major cryptocurrencies and reporting those updates to the rest of the team.
- Be expected to stay abreast of industry trends and developments in individual cryptocurrencies in order to help manage and further diversify a large cryptocurrency portfolio.
- You will be working in a dynamic and innovative work environment and you’ll need to be ready to adapt, respond quickly, and actively contribute ideas.
- You’ll need to have strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- You should be a strategic thinker and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- A strong interest in cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency communities is critical.
- You’ll also need to possess initiative and have a track record of independently driving projects to completion.
- You should have a genuine passion for cryptocurrencies and ideally you are already an active participant in cryptocurrency user groups and open source projects.
A strong understanding of the technology underlying cryptocurrencies will also be very valuable in this role, as will previous experience using third-party research services and tools.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Analyst or wish to discuss it further please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our search team