Enhanced Due Diligence Lead
- Help administer end-to-end workflows for trust account creation, maintenance, and closure, ensuring best fiduciary practices and compliance.
- Conduct KYC/AML reviews for trust accounts and related individuals.
- Work closely with compliance, legal, and operations team to conduct risk review for transactions.
- Work directly with client account holders to ensure compliance with workflows.
- Help maintain key policies to ensure ongoing compliance with changes in law and best practices on compliance and fiduciary issues.
- Maintain account information and other records.
- Support senior team members on various firm-wide initiatives.
- You have an operational and analytical mindset with a detective-like mentality.
- You’re able to self-manage workflow across competing priorities.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and pay close attention to detail.
- You’re not looking for a traditional 8-5 schedule, and are eager to dive head first into the deep end of a fast-paced, quickly growing tech startup.
- You have a genuine interest in learning more about blockchain technology and the crypto-movement.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, adaptable, collaborative, creative, curious, and humble.
- You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.
Similar Blockchain jobs: